UNIFY TERMS & CONDITIONS
The UNIFY: A Heavy Music Gathering music event to be held on 13, 14 & 15 January 2016 at Tarwin Meadows (the “Event”) is presented by Red Hill Entertainment Pty Ltd, ABN 88 600 371 766 (referred to hereafter as “UNIFY”). Event tickets are sold by Red Hill Entertainment Pty Ltd via the 24hundred.net site. When each Event ticket is purchased, it constitutes a contract between UNIFY and the purchaser, and on the occasion that a ticket is purchased on another’s behalf, the Event wristband holder.
Event tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions, which form part of the contract between UNIFY and the ticket purchaser and the Event wristband holder (individually and collectively the “Patron”). Wristbands will be sent to the Patron a minimum of two weeks prior to the event.
The UNIFY Terms and Conditions of Sale include the following:
1. The name of the ticket holder MUST match the name on the ticket. Photo identification will be required. Any discrepancies may result in cancellation of the ticket without refund.
2. The unauthorized re-selling of event tickets or offering for sale, transfer or attempted transfer for profit or commercial advantage is not permitted at any time. This includes any use of Event tickets for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes.
3. A change in personal circumstances of the patron does not automatically entitle the return or exchange of an Event ticket however UNIFY may consider such a return at its own discretion.
4. UNIFY reserves the right to change the Event date or venue, and should it be necessary to do so, UNIFY will use all reasonable endeavours to notify Patrons of the change, all tickets will remain valid and refunds will not be issued. UNIFY reserves the right to alter advertised playing times and substitute artists if required to do so. No refunds will given for line-up changes.
5. UNIFY may at its own discretion refund Patrons if the Event is cancelled due to calamitous weather, an act of war or terrorism, or any event outside the control of UNIFY, collectively referred to as a Force Majeure event.
6. On admission, Patrons agree to these terms and conditions and the ‘Event Site Rules’. UNIFY reserves the right to evict any Patron who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, a directive of Event staff, or is involved in illegal activity.
7. Patrons’ admission to the Event is conditional on a personal effects search. Patrons must consent to a search of bags, containers and person for glass, gas bottles and any other prohibited items. Refusal to consent to a search will prevent entry to the Event or eviction, without refund.
8. The Event wristband must be worn at all times during the Event.
9. Lost, stolen or damaged wristbands will not be replaced or refunded.
10. Any patron possessing a prohibited item will not be admitted to the Event. This includes any of the following; glass, weapons, lasers, fireworks, animals (excluding authorised guide/companion dogs) and illicit drugs. Prohibited items confiscated on site will not be returned.
11. Recording devices such as video cameras or audio recorders are not permitted on the Event site without authority from UNIFY. Small still cameras and mobile phones are permitted for personal use only.
12. Patrons may be photographed and/or filmed at the Event and that these images may be used for a variety of printed, online and broadcast promotional and/or internal purposes in relation to the Event. If patrons do not wish to be photographed or filmed for these purposes, they must advise the photographer/camera operator.
13. Sound/video recordings of performances cannot be made without prior written consent of Red Hill Entertainment. Photographs taken at the Event cannot be published without prior consent of Red Hill Entertainment.
14. Patrons indemnify UNIFY, its agents, employees, members and volunteers against any loss, damages or expenses, including but not limited to reasonable fees, which UNIFY may suffer or incur as a result of any claim, action or proceeding (including threatened claims, actions or proceedings) in relation to the use, exploitation or otherwise of any such footage or recordings.
15. Entry is at the patron’s own risk. Patrons are asked to wear appropriate footwear and earplugs if necessary to do so. UNIFY will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise or otherwise. Please be aware that strobe lighting and flashing lights will be used during some of the performances and neither UNIFY nor the performing artists will be liable for any injuries or damages caused by such lighting.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, UNIFY does not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred or sustained entering, at or in association with the Event. UNIFY shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering, or leaving or at the Event. This includes any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
17. Personal property is taken onto the Event site at the Patron’s own risk. UNIFY takes no responsibility for, nor will replace or refund the cost of lost, stolen, damaged items, including in the Event of an emergency evacuation.
18. To the full extent permitted by law, Patrons waive all legal rights of action against and fully release UNIFY, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims of compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the patron’s participation in the Event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.
19. In the event of injury or medical treatment requiring more than basic First Aid, we may, at the expense of the patron arrange medical treatment or emergency evacuation as deemed necessary by the Event First Aid Team. Entry is conditional on the patron consenting to UNIFY having access to your medical information in the event of such emergency.
20. UNIFY has the right to use any photographs, film or other recording taken of people or activities whilst attending the Event. Patrons agree to the use of such recordings in the marketing, promotional or other purposes required by UNIFY.
21. Any breach of these terms and conditions or the ‘Event Site Rules’ will entitle UNIFY to evict the Patron from the property. Any ticket in breach of these conditions may be deemed void and UNIFY reserves the right to refuse a Patron admission to the event or be ejected from the Event site or be detained by local law authority.