Why is UNIFY a proud supporter of Your Choice? Well, like you, we’re tired of seeing and experiencing anti-social behaviours across our favourite gigs, festivals and live gatherings. YOUR CHOICE is the music industry working together with you, our audiences, to create a better live experience for everyone.
Venues, promoters, and artists can’t create a culture of change without the input and assistance of audiences; working together. Behaviours we need to address include serious incidents and assaults, to verbal abuse, pushing in queues and throwing projectiles at stages. All of which impact the experience of those working and attending during the show, and for long periods of time after.
What YOUR CHOICE is about:
– Asking people to think twice about their behaviour and its impact on others.
– Creating shared responsibility for safety between organisers and patrons.
– Calling out anti-social behaviour when you see it.
– Reporting negative behaviour to staff, security or police; don’t turn a blind eye.
– Providing a resource centre for patrons who need advice and assistance.
– Create safety resource sharing across events, venues and live gatherings.
– Fostering a safer and more enjoyable live experience.
Help us create a culture of positive change. Build awareness by changing your social media profile picture to the #YourChoiceAU logo today, linking to your-choice.net.au
We’re looking forward to working with you all to create a better live experience at all Unify Presents shows, as well as Unify 2018.
Learn more about YOUR CHOICE here: